Wednesday, January 23, 2008

23 Jan 08

Ben and I worked on the mold more today, just the same as yesterday. He worked on the back, and I worked the on the side. We are both getting very close to finished, fortunately. Hunt and I went to the Home Depot and purchased almost all of the materials that we will use for the new building. Hunt worked on some wiring inside and outside the blue room for most of the day, and Aaron and Zac worked on various construction tasks outside. A friend of mine, Glenwood, and his wife stopped by to check out the progress on the car. Other than that, it was just another day on the car. Still feeling sick as a dog, so I am going to bed early tonight again to try to shrug it off. Brownie caught me with a lick to the face today, so I am hoping that will help.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Joe, I hope you are starting to feel better. Glad to see that Zac is getting to do so many things. The website is awesome. Keep up the great momentum.
Don deBethizy